The quote is from the song “23” by Jimmy Eat World. I’ve always been a fan of the band (mostly of their older work such as Clarity and Bleed American.) I’ve come to find that my memories, feelings, and emotions have been documented and portrayed in a lot of their songs- especially on the albums previously mentioned. JEW has not only accomplished this lyrically but through their melodies as well. This particular song, however, has always been the most significant to me. I’ve never heard a lyric that has described something that I’ve felt so deeply in my soul for so long.
Tattoo artist is Cam McDaniel located at Lucky Tattoo in Fenton Michigan.
I hope that’s what he wants to do. <3
the duckling seems so smug, like it’s saying “that’s right bitches, the kitten is mine”
Things I Never Learned In High School
- How to do taxes
- What taxes are
- How to vote
- What political parties are
- How to write a resume/cover letter/anything related to getting a job
- How to write a check/balance a check book
- Anything to do with banking
- How to do loans for college
- How to jump start a car or other basic emergency things
- How to buy a car or house